Step Down Voltage Converter/Transformer
Allows you to Use 110/120 Volts North American (USA) Products in other countries where there is 220 volts electricity such as Asia, Europe, and Africa.
Step Up Voltage Converter/Transformer
Allows you to Use 220/240 Volts Products from overseas in the North American (USA) where there is 110/120 volts electricity.
- Up to 10,000 Watt continuous use capacity
Step Up/Down Functionality:
- Step Down: Converts Single Phase 220/230/240-volt Electricity to 110/120-volt
- Step Up: Converts 110/120-volt Electricity to Single Phase 220/230/240-volt
- *Efficiency Factor: 1.5
- 6 Output Sockets
- 4 for 220-240V products
- 2 for 110-120V products
- US Patented Universal Output Socket
- Shucko Socket - Grounds German/French plugs
- Smart circuitry and high resistance copper coil ensures durability
- Dynamic casing design offers ventilation to the transformer
- Fully Grounded Transformer from Input to Output for safe operation
- Needs to be Hardwired by an Electrician
- Weight: 36lbs
- Unit Dimensions: 10" x 13" x 6.75"
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- CE Certified
*Efficiency Factor - 1.5X
Note: The lower the factor the
more efficient the transformer.
Transformer size = Wattage of Product X E. Factor
Blender (350W) X (1.5) = 525 (LT-750 Recommended)
Blender (350W) X (2) = 700 (LR-1000 Recommended)
Blender (350W) X (1.25) = 437 (CB-500 Recommended)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.