The AR Series Step Up / Step Down Voltage Converter with Regulator (Stabilizer) provides a stable source of power for all major appliances and sensitive electronics. Each model is CE approved and certified.
In addition to converting 220/230/240 volts to 110/120 volts and visa versa, these voltage regulator transformers will stabilize either 120 volts or 220 volts. What that means is they will provide stabilized 120 volts when the input is 120v as well as providing a constant stabilized 220 volts when the input is 220/230/240 volts. The input parameters for stabilization (regulation) of power are 80 volts – 140 volts and 120 volts – 240 volts. The output is stabilized to either 110 volts or 220 volts +/- 4%.
- Maximum output: 1500W
- Converts 110/120 V to 220/240 V OR converts 220/240 V to 110/120 V
- On/Off switch with indicator lamp
- Heavy duty transformer for continuous use
- Analog voltage meter
- Integrated automatic protection circuit
- Voltage stabilizer, good for countries with unstable voltage supply
- 4 outlets on front of unit (outlets accept 3 or 2 prong US plugs and 2 prong Euro/Asian plugs)
- Insulated power cord is hard wired with a European Shucko plug also good for Asian outlets
- Heavy-duty metal casing and durable design
- Easy to carry with attached handle
- Comes with round and flat pin plugs for use in USA, Canada, and Mexico
- Fuse protected - fuse will cut off the current if the transformer is overloaded to protect the transformer and your appliance
- Weight: 26 Lbs
- Dimensions(LxBxH): 14" X 13" X 8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.