The AR Series Step Up / Step Down Voltage Converter with Regulator (Stabilizer) provides a stable source of power for all major appliances and sensitive electronics. Each model is CE approved and certified.
In addition to converting 220/230/240 volts to 110/120 volts and visa versa, these voltage regulator transformers will stabilize either 120 volts or 220 volts. What that means is they will provide stabilized 120 volts when the input is 120v as well as providing a constant stabilized 220 volts when the input is 220/230/240 volts. The input parameters for stabilization (regulation) of power are 80 volts – 140 volts and 120 volts – 240 volts. The output is stabilized to either 110 volts or 220 volts +/- 4%.
- 500 Watt Maximum Capacity Heavy-Duty Voltage Converter / Transformer w/ Regulator
- Input: 110V/120V or 220V/230V/240V (Single Phase)
- Output 110V/120V or 220V/230V/240V (Single Phase)
- Input selection in the rear of the converter
- Two outlets for output in the front
- Single phase Step Up or Step Down functionality
- Power Switch
- LED Indicator for Power Source
- Analog Voltage Meter
- Automatic Voltage Regulator to stabilize unstable voltage
- Voltage Regulator range:
- 220V Input Range: 180-260V
- 110V Input Range: 75-130V
- Shucko European Plug on the cord
- US Plug adapter included
- Front sockets - accept North American 3-Prong Plug or 2-prong European Plug
- Heavy duty for continuous use
- Durable industrial type cord
- Ventilated design for continuous use
- Fuse protected - Fuse will cut off the current if the transformer is overloaded to protect the transformer and your appliance
- NOTE: Voltage converter are not recommended for heat producing appliances such as heaters, coffee makers, etc...
- Dimensions: 10"x9"x7"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.