With a sturdy metal frame and a powerful feed system, the Singer promise is the sewers choice for basic garment construction, quilting and overall crafting.
General Purpose Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Zipper Foot, Seam Ripper / Brush, Bobbins, Spool Pin Felt, L-Screwdriver, Darning Plate, Pack of Needles, Edge / Quilting Guide
- 9 Built-in Stitches
- Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more.
- 4-Step Buttonhole
- Sew your buttonholes are sewn in four easy steps, clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
- Free-arm design
- Simply slide off the accessories compartment for access to the free arm of the machine. The free arm makes it easy to sew hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects.
- Heavy duty metal frame
- The machine’s internal frame is metal, which provides long lasting durability.
- Reverse operation
- Easily sew in reverse with the reverse lever.
- Snap on Presser feet
- Presser feet can be easily changed.
- Front loading bobbin
- Bobbins are easy to wind and insert, while maintaining a smooth needle plate surface.
- Variable stitch width
- The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Metal bobbin winder
- 15 Stitch functions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.