Plug Adapter Type L For Italy

Plug Adapter Type L For Italy

As rest of Europe electricity is 220 volts 50Hz same with Italy. But in the US, electricity is at 110 volts 60Hz. Not only the voltages and frequencies, but the sockets themselves are really different.

If you are traveling from USA you'll need an adapter like the one shown in the image, or a power adapters and converters depending on the item you are going to use.

If you are wishing to take your laptops, cell phones, battery chargers, hair dryers and other electrical appliances in Italy you will need to know how to convert the voltage for you to use in Italy, and how to connect that appliance to the sockets which you see in the image.

Type L Plug Adapters

Before you buy plug adapter, just keep in mind they do not convert electricity, Type L will allow you to plug your electrical device into the Italian wall socket. Buy type L if your appliance is designed to run only on dual voltage 110-220 volts. If its not then you will need a power converter or transformer to convert the voltage down from 220 to 110.

Most devices like laptops and electrical gadgets chargers designed for world travel (dual voltage). You can always check on the back of the device for the electrical specifications.

To buy adapters or converters to take to Italy, see: Type L Pug Adapters and Power Voltage Converters.

Easy Store Pickup

With in-store pickup options, pickups are convenient.

Free shipping over $150

Free shipping offer applies to all orders of over $150

Low Price Guarantee

If you find a lower price, we’ll gladly match that price.

Latest Tech

Check out what's new with the latest launches.
Afterpay American Express Apple Pay Bitcoin Dankort Diners Club Discover Dogecoin Dwolla Forbrugsforeningen