News — converter

Plug Adapter Type L For Italy

Posted by Pasilobus Support on

As rest of Europe electricity is 220 volts 50Hz same with Italy. But in the US, electricity is at 110 volts 60Hz. Not only the voltages and frequencies, but the sockets themselves are really different. If you are traveling from USA you'll need an adapter like the one shown in the image, or a power adapters and converters depending on the item you are going to use. If you are wishing to take your laptops, cell phones, battery chargers, hair dryers and other electrical appliances in Italy you will need to know how to convert the voltage for you to use in Italy, and how to...

Read more →